COPD Clinical Research
Clinical trial treatment and associated medical care will be provided at no cost to study participants.
Compensation will be provided for time and transportation as part of your participation in the trial.
- Male or female
- Diagnosis of COPD ( according to GOLD 2017 Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, magnagement and Prevention of COPD Report), at least 12 month before the screening visit
- Current smokers, or ex-smokers who quit smoking ≥ 6 months prior the screening visit, with a smoking history of at least 10 pack year.
- Subjects under regular COPD therapy for at least 2 months prior to screening with inhaled LAMA, or inhaled ICS+LABA (fixed or free combination), or inhaled ICS+LAMA.
- Syntomatic subjects at screening with a CAT score ≥ 10
- Syntomatic subjects with a BDI focal score ≤ 10
- Cooperative attitude and ability to demonstrate correct use of pMDI and e-diary
“The wish for healing has always been half of health.”
— Lucius Annaeus Seneca