School of Clinical Research, Inc. was founded in 2010. Due to administrative reasons, School of Clinical Research USA, LLC opened in January 2015 at the same location. Clinical and business operations previously handled by School of Clinical Research, Inc. were transferred to School of Clinical Research USA, LLC.
School of Clinical Research USA, LLC maintains a successful working relationship with the practice, which provides us with access to a vast patient population, and accommodations to perform various diagnostic procedures, including biopsies, laparoscopies, laparotomies, pap smears, among others.
Equipment & Resources
- 2 Refrigerator for Medications
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Pulse Oximetry
- Crash Cart
- 3 Analog Blood Pressure Monitors
- 1 -Digital scale 3 Mechanical scales
- 3 Mechanical scales
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- 2 standard centrifuges
- 1(-20 degree ) and (-70 degree)
- Freezer 3 EKG Machines
- Spirometer SPIROLAB III
- 1 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- SonoScape S2 Ultrasound
Associated Medical Practice
Benjamin Wellness Center of Hollywood, LLC
The Benjamin Wellness Center of Hollywood, LLC is a long standing medical practice providing care to the South Florida Population in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Geriatrics, Pain Management and Primary Care. Dr. Benjamin has worked as Principal Investigator with our site since 2011.
*All equipment is calibrated annually by All Medical Repairs , or more frequently based on study specific requirements.
- Number of Studies Conducted: 39
- Number of Active Patients in the Database: 10,000
- Regulatory Submission Turn-Around Time: 3 business days
- Budget/Contract Review and Approval: 7 business days
- Average Data Entry/Query Resolution Time: 1.5 days
- Average Percent of Total Patients Randomized: 84%
- Average percent of “Completed” studies with met enrolment goals: 93%
Our database includes subjects between the ages of 12-97, with a majority of adult patients within the ages of 18-75. Among our 10,000 subjects.
Being located in a densely populated area, our site has access to a diverse subject population, and provides an advantage for trials with an interest in Hispanic and African American populations.
Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
Francis of Assisi
Three Board Certified Physicians on site supervise an experienced Research Team conducting studies on Phase II, III and IV in different therapeutic areas, such as:
Women & Men’s Health
We have conducted clinical trials Phase II-IV in collaboration with highly ranked Sponsors within the industry