Anemia, Asma, Endometriosis, Fibroma, Etc.
- Free access to new investigational treatments and/or medications.
- Free medical care by medical doctors during the trial.
- You may receive compensation for time and travel.
The potential benefits of participating in a clinical trial may include the following:
– Access to promising new treatments often not available outside the clinical-trial setting
– Treatment that may be more effective than the standard approach
– Close monitoring, advice, care, and support by a research team of doctors and other health care professionals who understand your disease or condition
– The opportunity to be the first to benefit from a new method under study
– The chance to play an active role in your own health care and gain a greater understanding of your disease or condition
– The chance to help society by contributing to medical research. Even if you don’t directly benefit from the results of the clinical trial you take part in, the information gathered can help others and adds to scientific knowledge. People who take part in clinical trials are vital to the process of improving medical care.
Meet Our Team
MARIA T. NUALART
CESAR PEREZ GONZALEZ
RICARDO R. RAMOS